Fun Ride Flight Sim.
Alpha One – Fun Ride Flight Sim.
Cessna C172 Single Engine Fixed Wing
(The venue will be changed to related 5-Stars Hotel which located in TST.)
Diamond DA62 Multi Engines Fixed Wing
“Fun Ride” is suitable for kids with lowest age from 4 years old. Duration with min. 15mins session included 5mins briefing, photo taking and simulator session for customers to experience the fun & challenge about flying, which may become a remarkable moment!
Mon. to Thur. – HK$499/15mins
Fri. to Sun. & Public Holidays – HK$599/15mins
Alpha Two – Airbus A321neo Simulation (1:1 Touch-screen Simulator)
A JV between WFA and AerospaceTS to launch the first touch screen based A321neo in Hong Kong, offering a high quality yet cost effective simulation experience to our customers. The simulator is composed of seven 4K Ultra High Definition monitors with a total pixel count of 53 millions, serving a full dimensional visual feast.
All packages shall be delivered by qualified pilots who possess HK Air Transport Pilot License and official Airbus Type-Rating.
WFA030 – 30 minutes simulation including:
- 30mins preflight briefing
- 30mins aircraft handling
- Take off from
- HK International Airport >
- Instrument departure procedure >
- scenic flight around Hong Kong >
- instrument approach and landing at Hong Kong runway 25R
- Recommended for age 11 or above
Package fees: 1 Player – HK$1,100, 2 Players – HK$1,200
WFA060 – 60 minutes simulation including:
- 40mins preflight briefing with flight planning explanation
- 60mins FULL flight experience going through push back, engine start, taxi, take off to landing at destination!
- We have meticulously prepared a few routes for customers to enjoy the most magnificent landscapes on the earth (Such as Mt. Fuji, Mt. Everest, Dubai Palm Islands, etc.) in the best seat of the A321neo!
- Recommended for age 16 or above
Package fees: 1 Player – HK$2,100, 2 Players – HK$ 2,200
Bravo – Flight Sim. Course (First Solo)
Flight Sim. Course (First Solo) is suitable from secondary students to adults, it design based on flight training manual modules, explaining related theories and skills. Client expected to fly a circuit without instructor intervention upon completion. Six one-hour session consists of 40mins of theory & 30mins simulator, which cover following:
1) Taxiing, 2) Cruise, 3) Climb & descent, 4) Turns & Stall, 5) Approach & landing, 6) Circuit and emergency handling.
HK$ 4,800 per student;
Charlie – Flight Sim. Course (Basic Nav.)
Flight Sim. Course (Basic Nav.) also design based on flight training manual modules, explaining navigation theories. Client expected capable to fly different types of instrument approach upon completion. One-hour session consists of 40mins of theory & 30mins simulator, which cover following:
1) Visual Navigation, 2) NDB & VOR, 3) DME ARC, 4) VOR radial intercept, 5) NDB, VOR & GNSS Approach, 6) Instrument Landing System – ILS.
HK$ 4,800 per student;
Foxtrot – Family Flying Activity
Design for family with kid(s) age from 4 to 7, consist of 20 mins flying theory related activity and 20 mins DA62/R22 flight simulation(applicable for kid(s) only), aim to improve communication and relationship between parent & kid(s), which becoming remarkable memory of growth. (A certificate will be issued after completion)
Mon. to Thur. HK$ 688 for family with 3 members; HK$888 for 4 members
Thur. to Fri. & Public Holidays – HK$ 788 for family with 3 members; HK$988 for 4 members
Wings – Birthday Flight Experience Package
Design for boyfriends/girlfriends, couples & parents whom would like to offer a remarkable birthday experience to the special one. Wings birthday flight experience package is the best fit!
Mon. -Thur. : HK$ 688
Fri. – Sun. & Public Holidays : HK$888
Package included 20mins DA62/R22 flight sim experience plus the followings:
- Birthday Experience Certificate
2. Metal or wooden aircraft puzzle
Phases of experience
- Registration – When you upon arrived WFA, please check-in!
- Briefing with flight theory & control by flight instructor – Your guests and you will be invited to briefing area, the short briefing with basic flight theory and control will be given by WFA crew. We will tailor-made a flight plan for you included destination, weather condition & various situation. You also can choose where you wanted to go any airports globally.
- Photos taking in simulator – WFA crew will lead you to the simulator room. You will sitting on the left seat, one of your guests can seat behind you. The moment can’t missed is photo taking, in order to capture this unremarkable moment!
- Flight simulation experience – You are now sitting on the commander seat of Cessna C172/DA62/R22, your instructor will recap how to control & how to read those instruments, and then you’re ready to take-off!
- WFA Gift Shop – After you land and parked, welcome to our shop to purchase aviation gift.
Frequency Asked Questions
- Do I need previous flying experience?
Definitely not required, the unique flight simulation journey will tailor-made for you based on your knowledge and ability.
- Can I really control the flight simulator?
Of course you can, you will fly the plane under your control.
- What is the basic knowledge requirements for me to understand the briefing?
No worry! WFA crew will make the briefing and flight planning based on your level, you will be a simulator pilot anyway even you don’t have any knowledge about flying.
- The flight simulation setting is one-to-one or under group?
The simulation setting is one-to-one.
- Can I bring along my friend to experience the fun ride?
Of course, there is one observer seat available behind your seat in the simulator, your friend can observe your flight free of charge.
- What is the minimum age?
Our recommend the minimum age start from 4 and no limits on elderly.
- Is it the simulator under the sealed space?
Although our simulator is not under the sealed space but can offer high fidelity visual effects which can accommodate whom having claustrophobia.
- Do the simulator have motion?
Although our simulator is a fixed device but you can experience almost real by the 180 degree visual and sound effects.